A teacher at heart, Sharon is a master’s level educator and certified life coach with Lead Self Lead Others. She has spent three decades helping people discover their strengths, embrace their story, and move toward their potential.
Sharon shares her empty nest with her husband, Dwight (aka, Mr. Wonderful), where their open door reflects their passion for hospitality and community. Her three children, their spouses, and her grandson are the supreme delight of her life. Thirty years of marriage, raising three children, and surviving breast cancer has convinced her that God is real and his grace is sufficient.
Sharon believes people were created to do satisfying, compelling work that makes a difference. Her purpose is to challenge, equip and encourage others to embrace their unique design and live their own great story.
- Creating an E.P.I.C Guide to Life: A plan for living your own great story.
- The Masterpiece that’s You: Understanding who you are and why you’re here.
- Blow up Your “To-do” List: How to focus on what matters most.
- Creating a Grace-filled Home: Practical ideas for unconditional love.
- Setting the Course for Your Family: Establishing your values, vision and mission.
- Life-on-life Discipleship: Open your door to love.
- My Journey through Cancer: Finding God in hard places.
- Bless Your Neighbor: Simple, creative ways to offer spiritual encouragement.
Sharon works as a life, relationship, and leadership coach for Lead Self Lead Others. Under the leadership of Dr. Nathan Baxter, their team of coaches provide individual, group, and business coaching.
- Understanding how you’re wired
- Identifying your values and purpose
- Managing your time and energy
- Improving communication skills
- Exploring your passions and dreams
- Focusing on who and what matter most
- Creating a life plan
- Navigating transitions
- Growing as a leader
LET ME KNOW HOW I CAN SERVE YOU.
If you would like for me to speak at your event or if you would like to inquire about one-on-one coaching, I would love to hear from you and answer any questions you might have.